IT Security Strategy
ZAG understands how to implement IT Security strategies that are designed to help secure your data and prevent Malicious Attacks. Successful security strategies include: Intrusion Detection or Protection Systems (IPS), website vulnerability protection, web security gateway solutions, and mobile device monitoring throughout the network.
ZAG builds resilient systems designed to quickly recovery from attack or equipment failure.
ZAG can help your business:
- Conduct an audit to test networks, applications, and mobile devices and thoroughly assess vulnerabilities
- Develop a strategy that fits your organization’s requirements
- Assess the security of your cloud application services
- Implement multi-layered security technology and protocols on all your devices and end points
- Create and enforce security policies for mobile devices
- Educate employees about security best practices
- Encrypt your data
IT Security Threats
Who is at risk?
Basic Cyber Security Measures
Learn how criminals attempt to infiltrate your company’s IT systems and the minimal steps your business should take to defend against potential threats. ZAG recommends that all companies use each of these 9 Basic Cyber Security Measures to prevent a security breach.