Technical Account Manager Position
Location: San Jose, CA
ZAG is one of the most trusted providers of IT solutions and services for organizations of all sizes. Our solution portfolio includes IT Project Consulting, IT Managed Services, and IT Asset Management/Procurement. Our outstanding engineering team provides planning, design, implementation, optimization and ongoing support services for customers.We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to work with our technical service delivery teams and client IT decision makers, to deliver the best IT solutions and services.
Who are you & what do you bring to ZAG?
- Must have three to five years of experience in technology-based complex solutiondesign/sales (i.e. pre-sales engineer) and a proven track record of project completion
- Experience with Educational, Financial and F/S/L Governmental Agencies is a plus.
- B.S. Degree in related field, or a minimum of 5 years in an IT-related field with at least 2years of project management experience within technology fields.
- High level consultative technical professional, capable of dealing at executive levels tosolve critical business issues with the application of various information technologies.
- Strong knowledge base of the Information Technology sector, specifically in:
- Network/Server/Cloud deployments
- Internet and Voice Circuit provisioning
- IP networking
- IT infrastructure (wired/wireless)
- Windows Networking Technology deployment
- Experienced in uncovering hidden client needs and developing/communicating solutions to sell services and intangibles to both the executive and engineering/IT levels
- Proven abilities to qualify, develop, and manage solution delivery opportunities
- Strong leadership abilities at communicating, mobilizing and coordinating account teams, technical resources, vendor partner resources, and client resources
- Proactive account management skills driving long-term client relationships, high customer satisfaction and loyalty measured by customer retention and repeat business
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal/visual communication skills.
- Flexible problem solver with a "make it happen" attitude who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Possesses superior organizational/time management skills and self-motivational attributes, including:
- Project tracking abilities
- Strong focus and attention to detail
What will you be doing?
- Proactively manage business development within existing accounts
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with clients, service delivery teams, andchannel partners to achieve company goals
- Develop long term relationships and highly satisfied clients, who generate referrals andrepeat business
- Manage a complex, solution delivery process and provide detailed, timely progressupdates
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets and schedules
- Identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies
- Communicate project target completion dates and goals
- Ensure that all internal requirements are being met in a timely manner with externalvendors
- Gather and enforce schedules for installation of services
If you are interested in making a significant difference for clients in this area and enjoy a variety of experiences, including technical consulting, project management, IT leadership and more, this is the opportunity for you
Thank you for your interest in ZAG Technical Services, Inc. To apply, please upload a resume by clicking the button to the right labeled Upload Resume, then fill out the form below with your cover letter and hit Submit.