Service Manager enables Service Desks to stay on top of incidents and provide exceptional customer service to their organization. It allows infrastructure staff to effectively track changes and activities in their IT environment. In addition, IT Management can free up their resources by providing their customers with self service. ZAG's Jump-Start offering streamlines the implementation of Service Manager 2012 R2 and provides immediate value to the organization. This Jump-Start provides a one-on-one engagement with dedicated attention from a senior-level consultant that specializes in System Center Service Manager and is familiar with Service Desk processes.
As part of this Jump-Start program, a ZAG senior-consultant will:
- Conduct a brief Service Manager planning session that will outline areas that can provide the most impact to your environment
- Develop the design of Service Manager based on the assessment of your environment
- Implement servers that run: Management Server, Data Warehouse, and the Self-Service Portal
- Setup Connectors to populate the Configuration Item data in your environment*
- Provide templates and subscription notifications
- Provide a Self-Service Manager initiated password reset. Requires Orchestrator 2012 R2
- Knowledge transfer of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Service Request Management / Activity Management for your environment
- Define and document processes that can be used for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Service Request Management
- Learn how to quickly handle problem incidents and communicate effectively with your customers
- Free up IT resources to work on strategic initiatives and let Service Manager handle self-service requests from your customers
- Tie your Microsoft System Center products together for complete start-to-finish automation of services requests, outages, and desktop management*
*Combine the System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2, Service Manager 2012 R2, and Configuration Manager 2012 R2 jumpstarts to provide a complete automation solution.