Project Manager Position
Location: San Jose, CA
ZAG Technical Services, Inc. (ZAG) is an award winning IT consulting firm specializing in network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, virtualization, cloud computing services, and remote access. We serve SMB and enterprise businesses throughout the Northwest, consistently delivering solutions designed with the business needs in mind, deploying according to best practices and managed in a way to ensure our clients stay productive.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work out of our San Jose office to oversee IT projects and ensure their specified deliverables, with a focus on infrastructure deployment. The key areas of focus will be on Project Planning, Project Implementation, Project Control and Evaluation.
What you bring to ZAG:
- Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or similar field or equivalent experience
- PMP, CAPM designations preferred
- 3 to 5 years in planning or project management
- Management of IT infrastructure deployment projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
- Experience developing budgets and tracking budget expenses
- Ability to coach and influence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solutions oriented attitude and track record
What ZAG has to offer you:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
Thank you for your interest in ZAG Technical Services, Inc. To apply, please upload a resume by clicking the button to the right labeled Upload Resume, then fill out the form below with your cover letter and hit Submit.