Product Procurement Supervisor Application
Location: San Jose, CA
ZAG Technical Services, Inc. (ZAG) is an award winning IT consulting firm specializing in network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, virtualization, cloud computing services, and remote access. We serve SMB and enterprise businesses throughout the Northwest, consistently delivering solutions designed with the business needs in mind, deploying according to best practices and managed in a way to ensure our clients stay productive.
We are looking for a Product Procurement Supervisor to lead the day-to-day operations of the Product Procurement team and function while developing and implementing processes and policies aligning with ZAG’s business objectives and direction. Working closely with internal organizations, you will negotiate, manage, coordinate and support technology (hardware, software and services) sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, analyzing bids.
What will you be doing for ZAG
- Supervise Product Procurement team, including managing staff and their performance, hiring and terminations
- Design, develop, implement internal processes to increase efficiency within the organization
- Negotiate, review, and execute SOWs and contracts
- Provide training to end users on procurement tools
- Review POs created for assigned categories.
- For assigned projects, create purchase requisitions, and ensure all contracts are executed and published
- Interfacing with internal departments to ensure smooth purchasing and delivery of products
- Develop, implement and enforce department policies and processes
- Interface with customers to clarify needs and lead sales efforts for ZAG services and product offerings
What you bring to ZAG
- Bachelors’ degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or management or equivalent experience
- Five years’ experience in procurement, sourcing or contracting
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels and develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage large workloads
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ConnectWise is a plus
- Experience with Quozul is a plus
What ZAG has to offer you
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity to influence the direction of the product procurement department
Thank you for your interest in ZAG Technical Services, Inc. To apply, please upload a resume by clicking the button to the right labeled Upload Resume, then fill out the form below with your cover letter and hit Submit.