This assessment is designed to address the unique needs of Small and Mid-Sized Businesses. ZAG will help your organization manage the unique threats, vulnerabilities and risk tolerances that you are facing. We aim to reduce cyber security risks and help you improve the way you manage those risks.
CIS Top 20 Review
- Email and Web Browser Protections
- Malware Defenses
- Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services
- Data Recovery Capabilities
- Secure Configuration for Network Devices, such as Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Boundary Defense
- Data Protection
- Controlled Access Based on the Need to Know
- Wireless Access Control
- Account Monitoring and Control
- Inventory and Control of Hardware Assets
- Inventory and Control of Software Assets
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- Secure Configuration for Hardware and Software on Mobile Devices, Laptops, Workstations and Servers
- Maintenance, Monitoring and Analysis of Audit Logs
- Implement a Security Awareness and Training Program
- Application Software Security
- Incident Response and Management
- Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
Practical Security Steps Review
There are a number of practical steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of ransomware taking over and encrypting your network. While nothing is 100 percent effective, we believe in making it as difficult as possible for criminals to infiltrate your environment.
Active Directory Scan
Using industry-leading IT assessment tools, we will collect data and compare multiple data points to uncover hard-to-detect issues, measure risk based on impact to the network, suggest recommended fixes, and track remediation progress.
Our non-intrusive IT Assessment modules collect information from Active Directory, servers and end-point devices to evaluate the health of your devices and network.
Network Vulnerability Scan
Using industry-leading Network Vulnerability scanners we proactively identify possible or potential security risks. These risks or vulnerabilities may allow access to confidential areas of your network, allow a denial of service to be performed, or obtain information from your network. The results of these scans will produce a catalog of potential vulnerabilities in the environment.
We examine your network from the Internet as well as from the inside. The internal view of the network will identify vulnerabilities that may allow access to confidential areas of a network, or sensitive internal information to be exposed. Password complexities are also verified, virus protection and patch management are reviewed, and a sample number of servers and workstations are reviewed to provide recommendations on how to enhance the organization’s security posture.
Find Out More About This Offering
Fill out the form bellow to learn more about this offering or talk to one of our Technology Strategists to see if this assessment is the right fit for your organization