Enable a Mobile Workforce
There is no doubt that mobile technologies have changed the way people do their work. Companies today are discovering the many benefits of employee mobility, including: reduced travel expenses, optimized resource allocation, increased productivity, and improved customer service.
Mobility can provide a strategy to compete and deliver products and services that can create competitive pricing and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
As more employees access your critical data and networks, communicate with customers, and use their own mobile devices for personal and business use, management, security and oversight solutions have become key issues facing today's IT managers.
ZAG provides on-site assessments that will identify the challenges you face and clarify the solutions that are right for your organization. Business challenges to consider:
- Is your current wireless infrastructure ready for the surge of new mobile devices?
- How will you provide secure access to corporate networks without diminishing productivity and customer service?
- How will you manage a heterogeneous mix of devices of varying ownership?
- How will you protect corporate data when it resides on the same device as personal data?
- Can mobile desktop virtualization mitigate security risks and control IT costs and resources?
- How will you unite strategies for bringing mobile access to various cloud apps?
- How will your already overextended IT department handle the additional demands of an increasing number of mobile-enabled employees?