Microsoft Intune allows your business to manage mobile devices, mobile applications, and PC's from the cloud. Intune allows organizations to provide their employees with access to work data and apps from almost anywhere on most devices, while maintaining corporate information secure. Intune's user-centric application management allows you to unify your IT environment and enable your users to perform better by accessing their data, devices, and apps in a easy and secure way.
- Provide employees with the power to register, enroll, and manage devices
- Install corporate applications from the self-service Company Portal
- Enable employees to choose the devices they want
- Secure corporate data such as Exchange, Outlook, and OneDrive for Business documents
- Customize data protection by aligning the enrollment status of the device and the compliance policies set by the administrator
- Extend your existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Intune
- Provide a consistent management experience across devices
- Manage all devices on-premises and in the
Office Mobile Apps Management
- Provide employees with Office mobile apps they are already familiar with
- Maximize employee mobile productivity with access to corporate resources
- Keep corporate data safe by preventing leakage of company data
- Levels 1, 2, and 3 help desk support
- Service Level Agreement to meet your needs
- Competent and professional staff ready to assist with all your Intune needs
- Users expect to be able to work in any location and have access to all their work resources.
- The explosion of devices is eroding the standards-based approach to corporate IT.
- Deploying and managing applications across platforms is difficult.
- Users need to be productive while maintaining compliance and reducing risk.
- Is IT at risk of intruding on a user’s personal life while trying to keep corporate data safe during BYOD scenarios? Overcome this by utilizing Mobile Application Management (MAM) without requiring the device to be enrolled for management.