Inside Sales Representative Position
Location: San Jose, CA
(Part-Time or Full-Time)
ZAG is one of the most trusted providers of IT solutions and services for organizations of all sizes. Our solution portfolio includes IT Project Consulting, IT Managed Services, and IT Asset Management/Procurement. Our outstanding engineering team provides planning, design, implementation, optimization and ongoing support services for customers.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work out of our San Jose headquarters a part-time basis, about 20 hours per week. Your key focus will be on cold calling to potential customers to generate sales, qualifying leads, and setting up meetings for the Sales Executives to meet with the lead.
What you will do:
- Make 60-80 calls a day to qualify leads
- Track and updates leads in the internal system
- Set meetings for the Sales Executives to meet with the potential customer
What you bring to ZAG:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of work experience in telesales/insides sales or similar lead qualifying role
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis or finance
- Strong MS Office skills
- Able to communicate clearly on the phone
- Able to keep a positive, friendly and energetic attitude from the 1st to the last call.
What ZAG will offer you:
- Competitive compensation including an hourly rate of pay
- Bonus for meeting weekly quotas
- Incentives for exceeding quota
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k
Thank you for your interest in ZAG Technical Services, Inc. To apply, please upload a resume by clicking the button to the right labeled Upload Resume, then fill out the form below with your cover letter and hit Submit.