IT Security Compliance Roundtable, Jan 2021
January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Join your peers at an executive roundtable with IT security compliance experts exploring the ins and outs of security compliance for all industries.
No matter where you are in your compliance journey, from initial assessment to audit and certification, most organizations need guidance and support to make real progress. Otherwise, deadlines are missed and a lot of time is wasted by executives who already have many other strategic priorities.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
We know that understanding which IT security rules, regulations, and standards are relevant to your organization can be a full-time job. We’ll share the most relevant considerations to help you successfully meet your IT compliance obligations.
- Assessment Phase
- Learn which Standards are relevant to your business
- Understand what to expect from a compliance assessment
- Remediation Phase
- Learn how to create a Remediation Roadmap and write an Assessment Report
- Discover how to create an Action Plan and successfully track your Remediation Progress
- Evidence Phase
- Explore Technical Solutions and Training Requirements
- Understand what Vulnerability Remediation means and how to Document Evidence
- Learn why third-party Vendor Risk Management is now a critical necessary extra step
- Audit Phase
- Be prepared for the audit by understanding how to provide Requested Evidence, provide Clarification, and finally successfully achieve Certification/Attestation
SAVE YOUR SEAT
We understand that every compliance journey is as unique as the business undertaking it. Don’t waste months trying to figure this out yourself. Sign up for this educational opportunity today and get a head start.