Data Center Consulting
Many companies today are looking at multiple Data Center options, including on-premise infrastructure, Virtualization, and Cloud Solutions. Each is best for different challenges, and most organizations will benefit from more than one.
One of the biggest IT challenges today is driving more value, efficiency, and utilization from corporate Data Centers. While companies decide how to modernize infrastructure, Data Center choices are expanding and determining how to meet current and short term needs is not enough. Companies need to be ready to respond to future demands and ever-changing technology complexities.
Existing Data Center
When organizations face technical problems with their IT environment, the usual response is to fix the symptom rather than treat the root cause. So, while your business App or network may be running slow, the problem may be your Data Center.
New Data Center
A company's IT infrastructure must grow with them. Some companies may start with just a laptop, but most will eventually implement new applications, hardware and more to improve speed and business. However, they may not have the IT environment to support it all.
Signs You May Need A Data Center
- Lack of IT Infrastructure
- Limited Rack Space
- You need the ability to host Apps and databases
- Hardware has no cooling system
- Need more power/circuits
- Your data is growing faster than you can handle
How ZAG Can Help
- We can architect the right infrastructure
- We help you choose on-prem, in the cloud, or hybrid Data Center solutions
- We can set up your Data Center for long-term health and growth
Signs Your DC May Need Improvements
- Running out of Disk/Rack Space
- Running out of power
- Servers are getting maxed out
- No room to add new servers
- Hardware is old or outdated
- Still running on 1 GB speed
How You Can Reduce Costs
- Reduce Power Consumption
- Set up to expand and grow with your company
- Virtualize Servers and Databases
- Lower memory costs
- Host Data Center in the cloud or off-site