Cloud computing is probably the biggest buzz term in the IT world today. But is it right for your business? Depending upon company size, unique customer requirements, and other factors, your organization may not realize the financial gain as soon as others. That's why it's so critical to have someone like ZAG in your corner to help guide you through the "marketing speak" and to a solution that works for you.
ZAG has an extensive knowledge in helping businesses plan and implement cloud solutions. ZAG helps businesses move strategic applications and data storage to the cloud, reducing IT headaches and expenses. Moving to the cloud can improve data and network security, eliminates downtime, and creates a more cost-effective business continuity solution at the same time.
Microsoft Office? Meet the cloud.
Office 365 provides value, power, and simplicity with a set of web-enabled tools that lets you access your email, documents, contacts, and calendars from virtually anywhere, on almost any device. Online versions of communication and collaboration tools from Microsoft are brought together at a price that small businesses can afford.
Click here for a free trial
- Easily manage email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere
- Premium anti-virus and anti-spam protection
- Email archiving, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- A true enterprise solution that meets enterprise needs: 25gb mailboxes, archiving, and DR solutions engineered in from the very foundation
- Identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information in your organization through deep content analysis using the data loss prevention (DLP) feature.
- Find and connect with colleagues and customers from virtually anywhere
- Make PC-to-PC voice and video calls and conduct online meetings including audio, video and web conferencing
- Perform work flows on documents
- Share important documents, insights, and status updates with colleagues
Office Web Apps
- Easily access, view, and edit documents directly from a web browser
- Simultaneously edit documents with colleagues in real-time
Office Professional Plus
- Get access to the latest version of Office Pro Plus running locally on your PC at Cloud prices
- With an Office 365 license you can install Office on up to 5 machines per user.
System administration: anywhere, anytime, from any console.
Windows Intune simplifies how businesses manage and secure PCs using Windows cloud services and Windows 7-so your computers and users can operate at peak performance, from virtually anywhere. Windows Intune is a comprehensive solution that includes PC management, malware protection, Windows upgrade to Enterprise OS, and mobile device management for Windows Phone 7 and 8, Apple iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
Scalable, flexible, cloud-based applications.
Windows Azure has unlimited possibilities because it is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
- Enables you to build and run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure.
- Ability to use any language, framework, or tool to build applications
- Easily scale your applications to any size. Has a fully automated self-service platform that allows you to provision resources within minutes
- Delivers a flexible cloud platform that can satisfy any application need. Can reliably host and scale out your application code within compute roles.